I cook this dish very often because it’s really tasty and easy to make – once you get past all that slicing.
1/2 capsicum, sliced thinly
1 carrot, peeled and sliced thinly
2 stalks celery, sliced thinly
1 onion, sliced
1 chicken breast, cut into strips
oil for stir frying
2 packs yee fu noodles
1 – 2 cups chicken stock or water
4 tablespoons oyster sauce
1 tablespoon sweet soy sauce
4 tablespoons soy sauce
2 teaspoons sesame oil
spring onions for garnish
1. Cook the noodles according to package instructions. Set aside.
2. Heat oil in a wok. Add in the vegetables and cook for about 2 -3 minutes. Transfer onto a plate.
3. Add more oil to the wok. Stir fry the chicken strips until completely cooked.
4. Then add in the chicken stock or water, oyster sauce, sweet soy sauce, soy sauce and sesame oil. Mix well.
5. Add in the noodles and constantly mix it with the sauce so the sauce is evenly distributed.
6. Add the vegetables back to the wok.
7. Once noodles are al dente and evenly coated with the sauce, transfer onto serving plate.
8. Serve and enjoy.