Here is a list of some of the people I regularly venture out to eat with and a little something about me and them. You will sometimes be cross-referenced to this page so that you can get an idea of what my fellow eaters’ tastes are and also so that I do not keep repeating myself in my posts about this person or that person.
* Me. A big eater who is currently “trying to be healthy”, which means that I try to eat less greasy and less fatty foods in smaller portions. I have a sweet tooth and I will eat anything that relates to baked goods. I am the baker in the family and I get this random need to bake every so often. I eat only a bite of whatever I create and give the rest away to my friends. I do not eat lollies or donuts. I believe that life is short so you’ve gotta try everything at least once, even if it is loaded with butter.
* Auntie J. A healthy eater who cannot stand food loaded with sodium or msg. She’s works at a cafe so she knows all those cafe politics and is a big coffee drinker.
* Auntie C. A cooking noob who’s recently learning new cooking techniques and basic recipes. She is very easy to feed because everything tastes good for her. She is my partner in crime when it comes to trying new food and buying ingredients that we don’t actually need because we are both impulse spenders.
* K. A health freak. If Auntie J is a healthy eater then K is even healthier. She prefers bland food, as in boiled food with a mere salt and pepper seasoning. She worries about her health a lot so you will hardly see her eating junk.
* Uncle J. He’s enjoying discovering new dishes so he’s very enthusiastic at just about everything. Like Auntie C, he’s very easy to feed and please so if he says that something is inedible then it must really be inedible. He is not a big sweets fan but is obsessed with coffee.
* L or Lily. My eating partner in crime. Loves to venture out to find new places to eat and wouldn’t mind paying a little extra for great food. She doesn’t eat anything green but will force herself to eat 2 leaves of salad veggies to appease herself. This carnivore here needs more than a cup of coffee a day to function.